Myxa is a high-end FOC ESC based on the Télega motor control technology.
Myxa is designed for use in propulsion systems of light unmanned aerial (UAV), underwater, and surface vehicles. The controller provides up to 1200 W of continuous power output and supports a wide range of operating voltages 13–51 V (Li-ion 4–12 S).
State-of-the-art vector control algorithms make Myxa one of the most energy-efficient ESC on the market. In the UAV field, the vector control technology is also known as field-oriented control, sine wave drive, or just FOC. Unlike other vector control solutions, Myxa is compatible with virtually any PMSM or BLDC motor, and is able to measure the parameters of the driven motor and automatically optimize itself for best performance.
- Propeller and fan drives for light unmanned aerial vehicles (drones).
- Pump and propeller drives for unmanned watercraft.
- Fuel pump drives for jet engines and gas turbines.
- Based on the advanced Télega motor control technology.
- Continuous power output up to 1200 W.
- Single supply voltage 13–51 V (Li-ion 4–12 S).
- Rich set of communication interfaces:
- 5V BEC (battery elimination circuit) power output (Myxa B only).
- Optional motor temperature measurement via external thermistor.
- Connectors compatible with the Dronecode Autopilot Connector Standard.
- Standard 3.5 mm bullet power connectors.
- High quality assurance:
- Every manufactured unit undergoes a rigorous automated testing procedure. The testing log for each produced unit is available on the web.
- Protection against unlicensed (counterfeit) production by means of a digital signature installed on every manufactured unit.
Two types of Myxa are available:
- Myxa A - optimized for cost-sensitive applications.
- Myxa B - optimized for mission-critical applications.
Each type is available in several modifications which are reviewed in the table. Regardless of the chosen enclosure option, all versions of Myxa are conformal-coated, which provides resilience against moisture, aggressive chemicals, corrosion, and abrasion.
|Variant||Description||Mass, g||Dimensions, mm||Rated power, W||Redundant CAN||BEC output||Oper. temp, °C|
|Myxa A0||Board-level||26||55✕35✕19||850||-40 to 85|
|Myxa A0Z||Board-level||28||55✕35✕19||1200||-40 to 105|
|Myxa A1||Polyolefin envelope||27||55✕36✕20||400||-40 to 85|
|Myxa A2||Aluminum enclosure||55||57✕38✕24||850||-40 to 85|
|Myxa A2Z||Aluminum enclosure||57||57✕38✕24||1200||-40 to 105|
|Myxa B0||Board-level||26||55✕35✕19||850||DMR||5 V, 250 mA||-40 to 85|
|Myxa B0Z||Board-level||28||55✕35✕19||1200||DMR||5 V, 250 mA||-40 to 105|
|Myxa B1||Polyolefin envelope||27||55✕36✕20||400||DMR||5 V, 250 mA||-40 to 85|
|Myxa B2||Aluminum enclosure||55||57✕38✕24||850||DMR||5 V, 250 mA||-40 to 85|
|Myxa B2Z||Aluminum enclosure||57||57✕38✕24||1200||DMR||5 V, 250 mA||-40 to 105|