Myxa is a high-end PMSM controller based on the Télega motor control technology.
Myxa is designed for use in propulsion systems of light unmanned aerial, underwater, and surface vehicles. The controller provides up to 600 W of continuous power output and supports a wide range of operating voltages 12–50 V (LiIon 4–12 S).
- Propeller and fan drives for light unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Pump and propeller drives for unmanned watercraft.
- CMG drives for LEO spacecraft.
- Based on the advanced Télega motor control technology.
- Intelligent regenerative braking.
- Continuous power output up to 600 W.
- Single supply voltage 12–50 V (LiIon 4–12 S).
- Rich set of communication interfaces:
- Doubly redundant CAN bus interface for mission-critical applications (Myxa B only).
- USB and UART interfaces for control and configuration.
- RCPWM input.
- Analog input.
- Two scriptable GPIO.
- 5V BEC (battery elimination circuit) power output (Myxa B only).
- Optional motor temperature measurement.
- Connectors compatible with the Dronecode Autopilot Connector Standard.
- Bullet 3.5 power connectors.
- High quality assurance:
- Every manufactured unit undergoes a rigorous testing procedure. The testing log for each produced unit is available on the web.
- Protection against unlicensed (counterfeit) production by means of a digital signature installed on every manufactured unit.
Differences between Myxa A and Myxa B
The device comes in two configurations – Myxa A and Myxa B – which are compared below.
|Feature||Myxa A||Myxa B|
|Number of CAN bus interfaces||1 (non-redundant)||2 (supports dual redundancy)|
|BEC power output||N/A||5 V, 0.2 A (can be disabled)|
|Mass||26 g||27 g|
|Dimensions||55✕35✕19 mm||55✕35✕20 mm|
|MSRP||€99||Get in touch|