Mitochondrik LV is an integrated module (like an integrated circuit) that enables hardware engineers to design sophisticated custom motor controllers using Télega — our cutting-edge motor control technology. With Mitochondrik, a regular hardware engineer without prior experience with motor control applications can design a custom field-oriented control ESC (also known as sine wave drive, or vector control) in a couple of weeks.
Mitochondrik reduces the time to market and the required engineering expertise for vehicle designers while allowing them to keep manufacturing of key components in-house, thus maintaining a high level of vertical integration.
- Built-in step-down DC-DC converter, MOSFET driver, and the MCU running the Telega motor control software.
- Compatible with virtually any PMSM/BLDC motor. Custom manual tuning is provided by Zubax Robotics as an additional optional service for demanding applications.
- Supported supply voltages: 4–12 SLiCoO2.
- Continuous power output of the motor controller up to 7 kW.
- Supported communication interfaces:
- CAN bus (Cyphal/CAN) (supports dual modular redundancy).
- Standard RC PWM.
Open hardware reference designs
There are several permissively licensed open source designs showcasing how to leverage Mitochondrik LV in a practical application:
- Komar (purchase) – a 4..12 S, 2500 W motor controller.
- Sadulli (purchase) – a 4..8 S, 500 W integrated drive.
- Bloxa – a low-power, minimalistic ESC rated for 4–8 S, 200 W.
Mitochondrik LV is currently available for approved early adopters only. The market release is planned for Q4 2022.
If you are interested to become an early adopter, please, contact us.